Thank you very much to Amanda from Litte Foodies for tagging me! Here are 5 random pieces of information about me.
1. I’m a college and uni graduate, and currently an at home Mum (by choice).
2. I get the American magazines Martha Stewart Living and O The Oprah Magazine on order and have recently added the Donna Hay magazine as well. Also get UK Delicious.
2. I used to play the piano and French horn, and would like to learn to play the harp when I’ve got a bit more time.
3. I live with my husband and our dear little miss.
4. I get a lot of migrane headaches – so if I ever leave a comment that sounds a bit odd, spelling or word wise (like tihs) I’ll be post migrane, I’m not illiterate honest!
5. This is probably quite scary, I didn’t realise there were so many! I currently have 39 books in my new cookbook reading pile, here they are newest to oldest:
Gordon Ramsay’s Fast Food
Pierre Herme Chocolate Desserts
Pierre Herme Desserts
The Golden Pear Café Cookbook
Baking with Julia
Best Recipes from the Backs of Boxes, Cans and Jars
Food Network Best of the Best
Cooking with the Firehouse Chef
Baking with Julia
Pret Food on the Move
Great British Menu Cookbook (second book)
Classic Stars Desserts
Tea and Sympathy
The Hollywood Cookbook
Breakfast, Lunch, Tea
Room for Dessert
Ripe for Dessert
The Best Life Diet
The Low Carb Gourmet
Simple Italian Sandwiches
The Lee Bros. Southern Cookbook
Pedaling Through Provence
Pedaling Through Burgandy
Revolutionary Chinese Cookbook
Cold Weather Cooking
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook
The American Diner Cookbook
I Like You
Caprial and John’s Kitchen
Tom Aitkin’s Cooking
In the good tradition of tagging here are the five people I would like to pass the tag onto. They are the blogs that I have been reading for a good while, that made me think I would like to join in too. My blog roll has expanded considerably since then, but these were my first regular reads.
Sarah at Sarah Cooks, this is her current great blog but she did an awesome job of cooking the entire tome of Nigella’s How To Eat before it.
Lisa at The Chambermaid, the daily life of a foodie and Mum in the US.
Anna at Anna’s Life, another life of a foodie and Mum here in the UK.
Kathryn at From Page to Plate, who has two great blogs - Kathryn Cooks With Jamie being the first one.
Freya and Paul at Writing at The Kitchen Table, who are a daily habit and inspiration, with an amazing blog.
Here are the guidlelines:
--List five random facts/habits about yourself
--Choose another five bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
--Leave your five tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging along with directions.
I’m looking forward to seeing all of your lists! Thanks again Amanda.
PS I changed it back to five, as that’s what I always seen before (I really hope this is ok!)