Helen of Tartlette
Kate of Aapplemint
Aran of Cannelle and Vanille and
Lynn of Cookie Baker Lynn
Brilynn of Jumbo Empanadas
Shaun of Winter Skies Kitchen Aglow
Ilana of I Love Risotto and
KJ of A Cracking Good Egg
2. Carrot and Ginger Cupcakes from Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook.
3. Victoria Sponge from nigella Lawson's How To Be A Domestic Goddess.
4. Gateau St Honore, my first Daring Baker challenge.
5. Snowman Cake. I was given a cake to decorate to raise money with a guess the weight of the cake.
6. Paella from Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa at Home.
7. Cappucino Cupcakes from Nigella Lawson's How To Be A Domestic Goddess.
8. Peppermint Crisp Pie from Tessa Kiros's Apples For Jam.
9. Supremely Fudgy Brownies from Lisa Yockelson's Chocolate Chocolate.
10. Last but by no means least, Fudge Buttons from Dorie Greenspan's Baking From My Home To Yours, one of my very favourite pictures!